Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey! We have new databases!

I know, I know - it's been a heck of a long time since I've visited you all with words of wisdom, but, here I am again! My intention today is to get you good people to check out our SHA Database web page. (If the new databases don't appear yet, never fear - simply click on the links below and away we go! The new listing also appears on EdLine) We have a couple of NEW additions that we hope you will find very relevant and helpful. In keeping with SHA's focus on "sustainability", we direct you to the GALE database, GREENR. This is a wonderful collection of information about the environment, energy and natural resources.. you really have to check it out - I promise you'll be impressed. You can find GREENR at the end of our listing of the other GALE products - (Biography Resource Center, Opposing Viewpoints and the Virtual Reference collection).

We are also pleased to announce that we now subscribe to
WORLD BOOK ON-LINE - this is yet another very useful on-line encyclopedia which provides you with easily accessible and "friendly" content.

There now, aren't you glad you tuned in?

No comments: